Frequently Asked Questions
- We offer a 7 days Return policy.
- If you receive an incorrect item or an item that is damaged, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a photo of the damaged item if applicable. You have 48 hours after the purchase to exchange or get a refund on defective items.
- If the product is fine but you've changed your mind, we only offer store credit or exchange of the product.
- Return and refund is not applicable for discounted/sale items.
- No refund for items purchased during Black Friday, Cyber Monday & other sales.
- Return/exchange only applies for apparel, doesn’t apply for hair accessories and face masks for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or refund for customized items.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for an exchange, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Exchange and return is NOT applicable for customized apparel.
- For exchange, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Exchange' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Our customer care agent will provide you with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- Exchange fee within UAE is AED 38. International exchange fees have to be confirmed with our Customer Care team.
If you placed an order by mistake - we can help you out. During our working hours only (9-7 PM GST time), you have up to 30 minutes from the time you click Submit Order to cancel it. You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ship within UAE and Worldwide via Aramex.
- All the orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business day (except Friday). So if the order was placed on Saturday after 2 PM UAE time - we will ship it on Monday.
- Local orders take 2 business days to be delivered to you (except Sundays).
- International orders take 5-7 business days to be delivered via Aramex and we ship within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on situation with location, shipment method and other factors such as COVID-19.
- Please note if you provided incomplete address, the shipment might be delayed due to our Courier partner trying to contact you.
UAE: Free delivery for orders above AED 50
KSA: Free delivery for orders above SAR 300, for orders below SAR the delivery fee is SAR 60
Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar: Free delivery for orders above USD 80, for orders below USD 80 the delivery fee is USD 16
Australia, Philippines, Malaysia, South Korea, New Zealand: Free delivery for orders above USD 130, for orders below USD 130 the delivery fee is USD 20
India, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan: Free delivery for orders above USD 130, for orders below USD 130 the delivery fee is USD 17
USA, Canada: Free delivery for orders above USD 165, for orders below USD 165 the delivery fee is USD 20.
UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands: Free delivery for orders above USD 165, for orders below USD 165 the delivery fee is USD 20.
Rest of the world: Free delivery for orders above USD 190, for orders below USD 165 the delivery fee is USD 19.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Cash on Delivery is NOT available.
Our products are manufactured with quality and precision in Dubai/UAE, where our tailors have over 10 years of experience in textile manufacturing. The raw materials we use come from one of the best manufacturers of Mulberry silk in Italy and China. The Chinese have been the undisputed masters of silk production for centuries, since the dawn of the Silk Road, and they maintain their dominance in the industry thanks to modern manufacturing techniques that create the most beautiful weaves.
Silk is natural and delicate fabric, so we recommend hand washing our silk pillowcases, clothing, eye masks and scrunchies in cold water with a pH neutral liquid detergent designed for silk. Immerse the item for just a few minutes in cold, soapy water. Do not wring or twist the fabric. Remove stains by gently massaging liquid detergent directly on the spot. Rinse first in cold water. For the second rinse, add a spoonful of distilled white vinegar to one litre of water to remove alkaline residues and keep the sheen. Finally, rinse again in cold water. To dry, spread the item out on a towel and reshape. Roll up the towel to absorb excess moisture. Dry flat or hang to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.