Frequently Asked Questions
- We ship within UAE and Worldwide.
- All the orders are fulfilled within 1 business day (except Friday). So if the order was placed on Thursday after 2 PM UAE time - we will ship it on Saturday.
- Local orders take 2 business days to be delivered to you (except Fridays).
- International orders take 5-7 business days to be delivered via Fedex and we ship within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on situation with location, shipment method and other factors such as COVID-19.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Cash on Delivery is NOT available.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- At this time we only offer store credit or exchange of the faulty product.
- Return and refund is not applicable for discount/sale items.
- Return/exchange only applies for apparel, doesn’t apply for hair accessories and face masks for hygiene reasons.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Our products are manufactured with quality and precision in Dubai/UAE, where our tailors have over 10 years of experience in textile manufacturing. The raw materials we use come from one of the best manufacturers of Mulberry silk in Italy, China. The Chinese have been the undisputed masters of silk production for centuries, since the dawn of the Silk Road, and they maintain their dominance in the industry thanks to modern manufacturing techniques that create the most beautiful weaves.
Silk is natural and delicate fabric, so we recommend hand washing our silk pillowcases, clothing, eye masks and scrunchies in cold water with a pH neutral liquid detergent designed for silk. Immerse the item for just a few minutes in cold, soapy water. Do not wring or twist the fabric. Remove stains by gently massaging liquid detergent directly on the spot. Rinse first in cold water. For the second rinse, add a spoonful of distilled white vinegar to one litre of water to remove alkaline residues and keep the sheen. Finally, rinse again in cold water. To dry, spread the item out on a towel and reshape. Roll up the towel to absorb excess moisture. Dry flat or hang to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.